Macedonia 2014 scenery project for FSX

For our english speaking users.
samsamfin
Падобранец
Падобранец

Re: Macedonia 2014 scenery project for FSX

Post by samsamfin »

Files are moved to MEGA.NZ, new link https://mega.nz/#F!jYYBmQqC!gm-l9HehfFie-4VFD9xTGA
samsamfin
Падобранец
Падобранец

Post by samsamfin »

LW75 Brazda work in progress

Марко СВ.Н.
Капетан на B747
Капетан на  B747

Post by Марко СВ.Н. »

samsamfin wrote:LW75 Brazda work in progress

Looks amazing :)
samsamfin
Падобранец
Падобранец

Post by samsamfin »

Updated to 1.4.1........... the scenery has Stenkovec Brazda Airport (LW75) included now (well at least what i was able to scrath together without ever having visited the place). The scenery zip is here https://mega.nz/#F!jYYBmQqC!gm-l9HehfFie-4VFD9xTGA

Loaded_Dice
Капетан на B747
Капетан на  B747

Post by Loaded_Dice »

Just downloaded the latest version. Big thanks for the addition of Stenkovec airfield , you got it right with the details :bravo:
Loaded_Dice
Капетан на B747
Капетан на  B747

Post by Loaded_Dice »

Here is a screenshot with Prepar3D 2.5, looks great :D

samsamfin
Падобранец
Падобранец

Post by samsamfin »

so its P3D compatible as well - good to know :) do the road lights work in P3D too? i should make new ones because those huge light orbs look everything else except realistic :D
Dante
Падобранец
Падобранец

Post by Dante »

so great scenery,,its just amazing. but one problem, no online flying....
Project Officer at Clean Aviation JU
ENAC Graduate in Aeronautics and Space
For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return. --- Leo Da Vinci
Dante
Падобранец
Падобранец

Post by Dante »

hey Sami I installed the Europe scenery,, but im not quite satisfied. here is a photo over slovenia,,, if you know how to make it better,, or mb i haven;;t installed something needed before that. any tips are appreciated thanks! Image
For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return. --- Leo Da Vinci
samsamfin
Падобранец
Падобранец

Post by samsamfin »

Dante wrote:hey Sami I installed the Europe scenery,, but im not quite satisfied. here is a photo over slovenia,,, if you know how to make it better,, or mb i haven;;t installed something needed before that. any tips are appreciated thanks! Image
hi, im not sure what do you mean by not being satisfied. is there something missing, like towns or city areas? i was looking at google maps of that area but i couldnt figure out whats missing since i cant tell the exact orientation. the data for the europe land use scenery comes from Copernicus Land Monitoring Services, and is based on validated data from 2006. their data for 2012 situation is yet to be validated. the scenery only defines land use areas as vectors, and does not contain textures, hence your current textures are used. i created the scenery for my own use, but then decided to publish it as a free alternative for anyone who wishes to give it a try.

when you install continent-wide sceneries, make sure its priority is lower than airports and other add-ons like the Macedonia add-on i made. this way you will always have the large area add-on as base, then possibly higher quality areas, and on top of everything, airports. to use the europe add-on, you dont need anything else installed. thats about the only support i can give on this, for its not likely that i will update the add-on ever. maybe i will create another when the 2012 data gets validated, who can say. cheers!
Dante
Падобранец
Падобранец

Post by Dante »

already fixed. it was the graphics settings, that's why. :)
samsamfin
Падобранец
Падобранец

Post by samsamfin »

Payware scenery for LWOH. Really impressive quality. http://www.ivanomarongiu.it/content/ohr ... wsk-fsxp3d
Theodore123
Падобранец
Падобранец

Post by Theodore123 »

Моментално јас работам на Skopje X scenery за Prepar3D и FSX.
Околу стенковец најверојатно утре или задутре ќе го пуштам на download и ќе биде фрее, додека скопје ке биде payware, али по доста поволна цена.

@samsamfin I have installed your scenery Stenkovec, but it's very low on FPS for me, you should improve some buildings and make them low-poly, like the milenium cross, I think it's high-poly, if it's, just make a texture with cross's shapes, texture them, make 3 boxes and apply the texture with alpha channel, it will be much more better and won't impact on FPS.I'm also working on Stenkovec scenery and I'm near publishing it, also working on Skopje Alexander the Great Airport X for Prepar3D and FSX.Stenkovec will be freeware, Skopje X will be payware but with affordable price.Have you done the scenery for Stenkovec by Google photos, your own photos or by your mind?
samsamfin
Падобранец
Падобранец

Post by samsamfin »

What fps are you getting with the scenery? My old work laptop Dell Precision M4800 with nVidia Quadro K1100m is giving me around 80 fps. What kind of HW setup do you have? I created Stenkovec based on Here Maps and Google images I stumbled on. I was thinging if I should model the hangar based on the images I found, but then I gave up on the thought and used the built-in libraries. I haven't been playing FSX for a while now, and my desktop is sitting in the closet, gathering dust and spiderwebs and all kinds of other things. If i get the spark again, I will look into this low-poly issue.

Where can one purchase the LWSK scenery when the time comes?