Односите меѓу Иран и САД

Неврзани работи кои и немаат баш многу врска со авијацијата.
Simple chit chat for things that may not really correspond with aviation.
Airbus
Капетан на SR-71 Blackbird

Re: Односите меѓу Иран и САД

Post by Airbus »

Ако сакаат камен да не остане, нека продужат.
Image المجد للسرب ٩٦ اعتراضية
Iko
Тест пилот
Тест пилот

Post by Iko »

Toa e region vo koj tradicionalno "obrazot" go sočuvuva samo onoj koj demonstrira sila (ne mora ni da e efektivna - samo dobro da e sledena propratno so medijska pompa)...

Izrael sega kje MORA da vozvrati za da ne predizvika situacija "eeeej glej gi - se u*raa"...

Patem, vakov ili onakov - Iran jasno i glasno demonstrira deka e edinstvena islamska država na poteg Maroko-Indonezija, a koja, so dolžno oproštenje - ima dovolno muda da na Izrael, Amerite i Zapad im kaže "fuck you" i im uputi sreden prst...

I pokraj busanje, laprdanje i silno bienje u grudi - sega Erdo, Pakistancite i osobeno Arapskive šeici izgledaat site odreda ko teški pi*di i Zapadni kučkici vo liceto na sopstvenite narodi...

Nemoj da mislite deka kaj skoro 2-ve milijardi Muslimani (iliti edna četvrtina od celokupnata populacija vo svetot) - toa ne igra odredena uloga...makar i populistička...
Airbus

Post by Airbus »

Проблемот е шо они почнаа, па сеа демек ќе враќаат, па и Иран ќе враќа и така до камена доба ќе не отераат.
Image المجد للسرب ٩٦ اعتراضية
James
Капетан на Enterprise
Капетан на Enterprise

Post by James »

Jbg Persijcite se mudar narod, premudar za da se poistovetuvaat so religiozni fanatici, kakva god vlast da e. Sekakvo potcenuvanje na Iran ne gledam na koj nacin e produktivno osven za predizborno jadenje govna.

Ne daj boze, ali ovie jasno demonstriraat deka ako na Izrael so najava i toa i ostaeno vreme da se pripremat mu roknale baza po izbor, slicno kako na Amerite u Irak, ondak na bilo koja Evropska zemja mozat picnata zila da i ja prevrtat.

Inace verovatno se ceka reakcija od nasive ona "ne se zabeaajte so nasi saveznici" pa da se namiri Iran. Minatiot put se usraa, ama valjda sea znaat oti neame tenkovi pa se opustija.
Last edited by James on 14 Apr 2024, 14:39, edited 1 time in total.
Iko
Тест пилот
Тест пилот

Post by Iko »

Edno znam deka e sigurno...Ukraina sega može da zaboravi na obemna voena pomoš...sega - do zadenj kuršum se kje odi za Tel Aviv...Kiev - kje mora da popuši...
dragan_mig31
Тест пилот
Тест пилот

Post by dragan_mig31 »

🇮🇱🇮🇷🇷🇺 Statement by the Russian Foreign Ministry regarding the attack on Israel:

" On the night of April 14, a large number of missiles and drones were launched into Israel. According to the Iranian Foreign Ministry, this attack was carried out within the framework of the right of self-defense in accordance with Article 51 of the UN Charter in response to attacks on Iranian targets in the region, including a strike on the building of the consular department of the Iranian Embassy in Damascus on April 1, which our country strongly condemned, due to the position of Western members, the UN Security Council was unable to adequately respond to the attack on the Iranian consular mission. "
🇮🇷🇮🇱 Pro-Iranian channels claim that they scored 15 hits on the Nevatim airbase in southern Israel. Israel and the US say overall damage was minor.

Both sides are acting as expected - the United States and Israel are downplaying the consequences of the strikes, and Iran, in turn, is exaggerating the topic of arrivals. At the same time, there is practically no objective information to assess the real damage from the arrivals. And it’s not a fact that it will happen. Everyone will promote their own version of the results of the strike.
🇮🇱🇮🇷❗️Israeli Army spokesman Lieutenant Colonel Peter Lerner said that on Sunday the government will meet and decide on an Israeli retaliatory strike
Pazo gi koi bezobrazni goveda
🇮🇱🇮🇷⚡Israeli Foreign Ministry spokesman: Iran has started the war against Israel, but we will end it according to our assessment
🇷🇺🇮🇷🇮🇱 Israel expects Russia to condemn Iran's massive missile attack on the country, Israeli Ambassador to Russia Simone Halperin told RIA Novosti.
🇮🇱🇱🇧 IDF Spokesman: A short time ago, Air Force fighter jets attacked a significant site for the production of weapons of the Hezbollah in the Nabi Shit region deep in Lebanon.
https://t.me/intelslava/57598
🇮🇷🇮🇱 Iran told the United States that the strike on Israel was “limited,” the state television channel Press TV reports, citing the head of the Foreign Ministry.
🇪🇸🇮🇱🇮🇷 Spanish Prime Minister: We condemn the Iranian attack and will denounce all forms of violence targeting innocent civilians
🇮🇱🇮🇷⚡CNN, citing an Israeli official: Israel will respond to the Iranian attack, but the scope of this response has not yet been determined
🇮🇱🇮🇷⚡One of the options for responding to Iran’s strike, currently being discussed by Israeli military and politicians, is “causing damage” to Iranian nuclear facilities, writes Ynet.

The Israeli leadership will discuss the reaction to Tehran's actions at a meeting to be held in the next hour.

Ynet sources say the challenge for policymakers is to craft a response that doesn't lead to escalation.
🇺🇲🇮🇷🇮🇱❗️The United States does not believe that Iran's attack on Israel will escalate into a larger war - White House
🇮🇱IDF Spokesman Daniel Hagari on the involvement of NATO countries in last night's events:

Over the past six months, we have worked in close coordination with our partners, led by US Central Command, the United Kingdom, France and the other countries that acted last night. That partnership has always been strong, but it was exceptionally evident last night.

t.me/ukraine_watch
🇷🇺 Medvedev stated that America does not want a major war in the Middle East and explained how the situation for the White House differs from what is happening in Ukraine.

💬 "If the war between Israel and Iran brings uncertainty, and killings in Gaza worsen Biden's election prospects, then events in Ukraine are simply "investments."

🔴 @DDGeopolitics
🇮🇷🇮🇱
“Iranian armed forces taught the zionist enemy a lesson

Any new reckless response from the enemy will be met with a stronger and harsher response.

The defensive action carried out by the armed forces is a natural right to legitimate defense of our country in response to the zionist aggression on our interests.

Last night's combined operations carry a message of strength and power to the Islamic nation and a message of fear and humiliation to the enemies of humanity.

We consider peace and stability in the region essential for our national security and will not hesitate to make any effort to revive stability and peace.

Punishment of aggressor as promised by our wise Leader has come true”

— Iran's President Ebrahim Raeisi

@MyLordBebo | Boost us! | X
🇺🇸🇮🇱🇮🇷Biden released a statement on today's Iranian retaliatory attack on Israel. The main things:

▪️ said he was convening consultations with G7 allies on Sunday to develop a response to Iran's attacks on Israel;

▪️ US facilities or forces in the Middle East were not damaged;

▪️ Israel, with the assistance of the United States, managed to shoot down almost all missiles and drones launched by Iran.

🔴 @DDgeopolitics
🇷🇺🇮🇱 From Maria Zakharova:

💬 "The Israeli Ambassador to Russia, Simona Galperin: Israel expects Russia to condemn Iran's massive missile strike on the country.

Simona, remind me, when did Israel condemn even one strike by the Kiev regime on Russian regions? Can't remember? Neither can I. But I do remember regular statements supporting Zelensky's actions from Israeli officials. Those same criminal, terrorist actions of bastards on Bankova Street, resulting in the deaths of civilians year after year and the destruction of civilian infrastructure."

🔴 @DDGeopolitics
🇮🇷🇮🇱🇹🇷 The Iranian Foreign Minister said in a telephone conversation with his Turkish counterpart that Tehran is not planning new operations against Israel, unless Iran has to respond to new aggression
Abe sigurmo :D
🇺🇲🇮🇷 Kirby to CNN: I think our message has reached the Iranians that we will not tolerate any targeting of our soldiers and facilities.
🇮🇱🇮🇷 Ben Gvir: We must not follow a policy of containment in order to create deterrence in the Middle East. Rather, we must respond madly
🇮🇷🇮🇱 Israel will respond to Iran's attack at the appropriate time and in an appropriate manner, War Cabinet Minister Gantz said.
🇾🇪🇮🇷🇮🇱 Spokesman for the Houthis group: What Iran did against the Zionist enemy is legitimate in response to the consulate crime in Damascus
🇮🇱🇮🇷 Israeli media: Netanyahu instructs the ministers in his government not to make statements or give press interviews regarding Iran
Izraelcive so loai fejkovi

https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/107728
🇮🇷🚀🇮🇱An Iranian TV channel reported that Iran fired seven hypersonic missiles during an attack on Israel, none of them were intercepted.

🔴@DDgeopolitics
🇺🇸🇮🇱🇮🇷The US administration does not want to expand the conflict with Iran, White House adviser John Kirby said on Sunday.

"The president has been clear. We don't want the situation to escalate. We don't want a larger war with Iran," The Hill quoted him as saying.

🔴@DDgeopolitics[/quote
♥Мuammar Muhammad Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi♥
James
Капетан на Enterprise
Капетан на Enterprise

Post by James »

Kompilacija od obaranja od strana na IAF vcera

https://twitter.com/IAFsite/status/1779525724166082742
dragan_mig31
Тест пилот
Тест пилот

Post by dragan_mig31 »

Izraelska vazduhoplovna baza nevatim pogodeni pisti

https://t.me/boris_rozhin/120216
Helihopter
Капетан на B747
Капетан на  B747

Post by Helihopter »

James wrote: 14 Apr 2024, 17:52 Kompilacija od obaranja od strana na IAF vcera

https://twitter.com/IAFsite/status/1779525724166082742
Shahed-ov so sho go gagjaat?

BTW, go sretnav ova video na Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/ ... ballistic/

Upm ko scena od StarWars... :vojnik_iznenaden:
dragan_mig31
Тест пилот
Тест пилот

Post by dragan_mig31 »

Vazi
🇬🇧🇮🇷 British Foreign Secretary: I made it clear to my Iranian counterpart that Iran must stop reckless attacks and reduce escalation
🇷🇺🇮🇷 Russian Foreign Ministry: Lavrov and Iranian foreign minister Abdullahian confirmed that any additional escalation could lead to increased tension in the Middle East
🇺🇲🇮🇱🇮🇷 Bloomberg :

The heads of the G7 agreed to use all channels of influence on Israel to prevent an attack on Iran.
James
Капетан на Enterprise
Капетан на Enterprise

Post by James »

Helihopter wrote: 14 Apr 2024, 17:59 Shahed-ov so sho go gagjaat?
Cesto e po forumi i internetz ratnicki profili nervozi kako Rusite objavuat snimki so nisto ne se glea itn itn, ali Izralecite ko ozbilna vojska objavuat isto snimki od koi ne moze da se zakljuci nista tacno, taka da ostanue samo da pogodueme, f35, f15, f16...

Ali pa ke recam, realno e da se pretpostavi deka Irancite presmetano ostavija vreme i pompezno lansiraa i najavija po zemji za koi ne e mozno da ne znaat deka kje javat nekade deka kje gagjaat, i mnogo verovatno znaeja deka kje im obaraat, so dava izuzetno golema tezina kaj onie so se razbiraat u strukata. Da ne prajme muabet so suptilno znaci porakata da gagjaat baza u Negev, istata od koja letnale 35-kite so ja gagjaa ambasadata, gleame pistive se opnati direktno u centar, no tamo ima i nekoi drugi objekti a koi se izuzetno bitni za Izrael i sprema toa ozbilno braneti. Taka da suma sumarum mu se dopagjalo na svetot ili ne, prikaza deka onie sumnji deka e tigar od papir se potpuno neosnovani, no prikaza deka i pokraj toa so povekjeto ocekuat od eden takov religiozen rezim da bidat tokmaci i obicni osvetnici, ozbilno dobro vladeat diplomatija i suptilna politika i deka imaat seriozno i iznenaduvacki ogromen naucen potencijal, i sekakva potcenuenje od obicni cinovnici u vladi e katastrofalno neproduktivno i rizicno. Znaci koj i da planira nesto, treba ozbilno da nabavi vazelin i da bide spremen.
dragan_mig31
Тест пилот
Тест пилот

Post by dragan_mig31 »

Zaota iran amerive ne go cackaat i pored site foliranja zadni 50 godini.Poso ne e lesen zalak ko so se misli deka e.A iato taka ni izrael ne e toa so ni se predstavue koa treba pola nato da doafja da go brani od 200 dronovi od 1500e komad.
🇮🇱🇮🇷 The Israeli Foreign Ministry called Iran the "greatest threat" to regional stability and the global order, stating that Tehran should not acquire nuclear weapons.

The Israeli Foreign Ministry also called for "painful sanctions" against Iran, including in the sphere of missile development, and for the recognition of the IRGC as a terrorist organization.

🔴 @DDGeopolitics
🇺🇸🇬🇧🇨🇦🇫🇷🇩🇪🇮🇹🇯🇵 Leaders of the G7 countries expressed full solidarity and support for Israel following Iran's attacks, and threatened to take measures if Tehran continues "destabilizing actions."

🔴 @DDGeopolitics
❗️Jordanian Foreign Minister Ayman Safadi:

We summoned Iran's ambassador in protest against offensive statements against Jordan that were broadcast on the Iranian News Agency.
https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/107748?single
🇷🇺🇮🇷 Sergei Lavrov discussed the situation in the Middle East with his Iranian counterpart Hossein Amir Abdollahian over the phone, according to a statement from the Russian Foreign Ministry.

Abdollahian informed about Iran's retaliatory measures to Israel's strike on the Iranian consulate in Damascus.

Lavrov and the Iranian Foreign Minister emphasized that new dangerous provocative actions could lead to increased tensions in the Middle East.

🔴 @DDGeopolitics
https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/107750
🇺🇸🇮🇷🇮🇱 The main points from the statements of the US administration regarding Iran's strike on Israel:

➡️The US has been discussing the situation in the Middle East with Iran in recent days through Switzerland, Turkey, and China;

➡️Tehran's strike on Israel was launched from territories in Iran, Iraq, Syria, and Yemen;

➡️The US will not be part of any potential Israeli response to the current Iranian strike;

➡️The Group of Seven discussed the possibility of imposing sanctions against Iran;

➡️Iran did not notify about the targets in Israel for the strike, and the US did not receive such a warning;

➡️Most of Iran's missiles were intercepted by Israel's Arrow system over neighboring countries, between four and six were intercepted by US destroyers, and one by a Patriot in Iraq.

🔴 @DDGeopolitics
Prc
🇺🇲🇮🇱🇮🇷 Israel was going to launch an attack to respond to Iran , but it was canceled following the Biden-Netanyahu conversation
A lovci?
🇺🇲🇮🇱🇮🇷 Most of Iran's missiles were shot down by Israel's Arrow system over neighboring countries, four to six were shot down by US destroyers, and one was shot down by Patriot in Iraq, a US official said.
🇺🇲🇮🇱🇮🇷 AFP, according to a senior American official: The United States will not participate in a possible Israeli response to Iran
🇨🇭🇮🇱🇮🇷🇺🇲 Contacts between Iran and Israel are maintained through Switzerland with the mediation of the United States. The United States, according to leaks from the Biden administration, is working to ensure that the current exchange of strikes between Iran and Israel does not continue. And the parties remained the same.
🇮🇱🇮🇷⚡"Iran's attack was an act of declaration of war, but we strive for peace!" (c) President of Israel
Vcera vikaa 500 pa manje od 200
🇮🇱🇮🇷 Iran fired 350 projectiles of various types at Israel, but only a few missiles entered Israeli territory and caused minor damage, the IDF said.
Столе Маф

Post by Столе Маф »

Нели Израел има нуклеарни бомби ?
James
Капетан на Enterprise
Капетан на Enterprise

Post by James »

Oficijalno ne.
Iko
Тест пилот
Тест пилот

Post by Iko »

Ima...a možebi i nema...a možebi i ima...ili nema...
Iko
Тест пилот
Тест пилот

Post by Iko »

Kje se otrujam...:lol:

"First direct flights from Tehran to Tel Aviv - since February 1979..."

:lol:
Столе Маф